Welcome to Eduployment Portals LLC (“EduPloyment”). You may use our services through our Eduployment application services website or mobile application (“EduPloyment Services”). Our Website is just for informative purposes to provide information about our company and services to visitors, and users of the Eduployment services, which are accessible might be accessible via our mobile App or website.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- These Terms and Conditions set forth legally binding terms for your use of our EduPloyment Services. By using, visiting, and/or accessing our Eduployment Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, whether you are a “Visitor” (which means that you simply browse our EduPloyment Services) or you are a “Subscriber” (which means that you have registered with Eduployment as a user). If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions, you should leave the Website and/or EduPloyment Services and discontinue use of the Services immediately.
- We may modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time, and such modification shall be effective upon its posting on our platforms. You agree to be bound by any modification to this Agreement when you use our Website and EduPloyment Services after any such modification is posted; it is, therefore, important that you review the Terms and Conditions regularly.
SUBSCRIBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
- If you register on the EduPloyment Services, you will be required to choose a password and username. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to: immediately notify Eduployment of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session, and never use any other Subscriber’s account without prior authorization from Eduployment.
- Eduployment will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Agreement.
- EduPloyment’s unique business model provides You with location-based services. To facilitate this, You hereby authorize Eduployment to use the location-based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies when You use your access device to use EduPloyment Services. The location-based information will be used only to facilitate and improve EduPloyment Services for You.
- By using the EduPloyment Services, You agree that information about Your use of the EduPloyment Services through Your telecommunication device may be communicated to us, and we may obtain information about Your internet access provider, Your mobile carrier, Your access device, or Your physical location. By accessing the EduPloyment Services using a mobile telecommunication device, You represent that to the extent You import any of Your Eduployment data to Your mobile telecommunication device that You have authority to share the transferred data with Your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event You change or deactivate Your mobile account, You must promptly update Your Eduployment account information to ensure that Your messages are not sent to the person that acquires Your old number and failure to do so is Your responsibility. You acknowledge that You are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing the EduPloyment Services through Your mobile access provider. Therefore, You should check with Your provider to find out if our EduPloyment Services are available and the terms for these services for Your specific mobile devices.
- Eduployment reserves the right to collect user data including name, contact information and other details to facilitate the Services or use of its EduPloyment Services to avail Services.
- Compilation of user accounts and user accounts bearing contact number and e-mail addresses are owned by Eduployment.
- In the case where the system is unable to establish a unique identity of the user against a valid mobile number or e-mail address, the account shall be indefinitely suspended. Eduployment reserves the full discretion to suspend a user’s account in the above event and does not have the liability to share any account information whatsoever.
- We may record your telephone calls and electronic communications with EduPloyment.
CANCELLATIONS OR REFUNDS
- All purchases of EduPloyment Services are final and non-refundable. You can cancel your EduPloyment account at any time, and you will continue to have access to the service through the period for which you have paid.
- TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION
- You agree that Eduployment may at any time terminate your access to the EduPloyment Services or restrict or suspend your access to all or any part of the EduPloyment Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
- Eduployment shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason to terminate of services transactions done by You.
PRESERVATION / DISCLOSURE
- You acknowledge, consent and agree that Eduployment may access, preserve and disclose your account information and content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with legal process nationally or internationally;
- Respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties;
- Respond to your requests for customer service;
- Protect the rights, property or personal safety of EduPloyment, its subscribers and the public; or
- You understand that our Website and EduPloyment Services and software embodied within the Website and EduPloyment Services may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Eduployment and/or content providers who provide content to Eduployment. You may not attempt to override, disable, circumvent or otherwise interfere with any such security components and usage rules embedded in our platforms.
EDUPLOYMENT AND THIRD PARTIES
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The EduPloyment Services and the Website are owned by Eduployment Portals LLC (“EduPloyment”). Eduployment is the sole owner of the EduPloyment Services, Website and all software created to provide You with its Services. Eduployment provides you with a single limited license to download, use and access the App/Website on Your mobile telephone devices or computer for the limited purpose of using the Services. The license is specifically personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive. All content on the EduPloyment Services and the Website, which is including, but not limited to, designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and any other content (“Content”) are the exclusive and sole property of Eduployment. You may not copy, reproduce or use such Content without prior written consent by EduPloyment and due attribution of ownership to Eduployment. All icons and logos are trademarks of and proprietary to Eduployment. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
- All Content is the exclusive copyright of Eduployment or its licensors, except the Third Party Content and links to third party website and services. Systematic retrieval of Eduployment Content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from Eduployment is prohibited. In addition, use of the Content for any purpose not expressly permitted by Eduployment in this Agreement is prohibited and may invite legal action.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- All the material and products on our Website and EduPloyment Services, (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through our Website and EduPloyment Services are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representations or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Eduployment does not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available for information, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading;
- That the Services will meet the customer’s requirements.
- Eduployment will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with its Website and EduPloyment Services. Eduployment does not warrant that this Website or the EduPloyment Services; information, Content, materials, product or services included on or otherwise made available to you through its Website and EduPloyment Services; the servers; or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Eduployment shall not be liable for any conduct or behavior or actions of service providers. However, Eduployment encourages you to notify us of any complaints that you may have against the service provider who has provided You with services on behalf of Eduployment.
- You agree and acknowledge that the use of the Services offered by Eduployment is at Your sole risk and that Eduployment disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Eduployment will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Service offered by the Company, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT WILL EDUPLOYMENT OR ITS AFFILIATES’ AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES EXCEED THE PAYMENTS ACTUALLY RECEIVED AND RETAINED BY EDUPLOYMENT FROM YOU FOR THE PAID SERVICES LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL CAUSES OF ACTION BROUGHT BY YOU OR YOUR AGENTS.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Eduployment, its subsidiaries, affiliates, subcontractors, officers, directors, employees, consultants, representatives and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and costs) arising from:
- Your use of and access to our Website and EduPloyment Services;
- Your violation of any term of this Agreement;
- Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right.
- These Terms and Conditions and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Eduployment without restriction.
- These Terms and Conditions together with any other legal notices published by Eduployment on its Platforms, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Eduployment concerning its Website and EduPloyment Services and governs your use of our Website and EduPloyment Services, superseding any prior agreements between you and Eduployment with respect to our Website and EduPloyment Services.
- The failure of Eduployment to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions, and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or
- claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation, shall be
- governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates.