- The privacy of our website visitors and EduPloyment Services users is very important to EduPloyment Portals LLC (“EduPloyment”), and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- Information about your computer or device including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system
- Information about your visits to and use of this website and EduPloyment Services including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website and EduPloyment Services navigation paths
- Information that you enter when you register with our website and EduPloyment Services, such as your email.
- Information that you enter when you create a profile on our website and EduPloyment Services. For example, but not limited to, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details, and employment details.
- Information that you enter in order to set up a subscription to our emails and/or newsletters.
- Information that is generated while using our website and EduPloyment Services, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it.
- Information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transaction you make through our website and EduPloyment Services, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card details.
- Information that you post to our website and EduPloyment Services with the intention of publishing it on the internet.
- Any other personal information you send to us.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information submitted to us through our website and EduPloyment Services will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website and EduPloyment Services. We may use your personal information for the following:
- Administering our website, EduPloyment Services and
- Personalizing our website and EduPloyment Services for you.
- Enabling your use of the services available on our website and EduPloyment Services.
- Sending you goods purchased through our website and EduPloyment Services.
- Supplying services purchased through our website and EduPloyment Services.
- Sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you.
- Sending you on-marketing commercial
- Sending you email notifications you have specifically requested.
- Sending you our email newsletter if you signed up for it (you can unsubscribe at any time).
- Sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of third parties which we think may be of interest to you.
- Providing third parties with statistical information about our users.
- Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website and EduPloyment Services.
- Keeping our website and EduPloyment Services secure and prevent fraud.
- Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website and EduPloyment Services.
- Other uses.
- If you submit personal information for publication on our website and EduPloyment Services, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant us.
- We will not, without your expressed consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
SAFEGUARDS WE HAVE IN PLACE TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- All payments on the website and EduPloyment Services, mobile site and mobile app are secured.
- This means all Personal Information you provide is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us.
- We will not respond unless required to do so by law to any email sent to us which contains threatening, abusive, malicious, pornographic, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal or inappropriate material. We reserve the right to take such action as we in our sole discretion deem fit in respect of such material.
- We will not disclose any personal information under any circumstances of any staff, employee, contractor or worker of Eduployment and/or Eduployment Employee.
- EduPloyment Services seeks to gain the satisfaction of its users. Therefore, it is important to know your opinions and feedbacks to assess your satisfaction with the EduPloyment Services. As such, please keep us informed whether you are satisfied or unsatisfied with any service provided to you.
DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
RETAINING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- This section sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- In order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website and EduPloyment Services confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website and EduPloyment Services).
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website and EduPloyment Services. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website and EduPloyment Services.
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the following:
- The payment of a fee and the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address.
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law. You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- In practice, you will expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- Our website and EduPloyment Services includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites and services. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- At Eduployment, we maintain a community where members feel free and confident that they can share personal experiences, photos, reviews and opinions without being afraid of others’ opinions or being threatened. We also want you to be sure that the information you find here has been published impartially or without a hidden message.
- The code of conduct describes what we expect from you and what you should expect from others. If you are not sure how to follow the rules? Then you are welcome to contact us at any time at email@example.com We also reserve the right to change this policy at any time without any notice.
- Eduployment community consists of users, consumers and employees. All members of the community are treated with mutual respect and equally according to these guidelines. Eduployment does not discriminate on the basis of positive or negative reviews or on race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or status.